1. A) It is forbidden to enter the boat for those under the age of 18 years, you may be asked to show an identity document or other legal document to prove your age and identity. If you have made a purchase and are under the age of 18 years, or have made a purchase for another person being under the age of 18 years, you will not qualify for a refund.
B) You must present the identity document or passport of the holder and the card used to make the payment. Otherwise, access to the event will be rejected without the right to any refund.
2. A) The check-in starts one hour before departure and closes 15 minutes before departure, the location is indicated on our webpage and your event ticket. You must first check in before being given access to the vessel and its services. Refunds are not given if the client has not checked in during the time allocated for check-in of the event or does not board the vessel by the scheduled departure time.
B) The promoter reserves the right of admission to the venue and/or event.
3) The illegal resale (or attempted illegal resale) of an entry constitutes a cause for the seizure or cancellation of such entry without refund or any other type of compensation.
4) A ticket or any other document issued by the event holder may not be used for advertising, promotions, contests, or betting unless the event holder grants a formal authorization in writing.
5) The use of trademarks or any other intellectual property of the event holder will also be subject to the express consent of the owner of the trademarks.
6) This ticket is issued in accordance with the rules and regulations of the venue and the Promoter of the event as well as the laws of the country in which the event is held.
7) The infraction of any of said rules and regulations, or any other unacceptable act that may cause damage, prejudice, or injury, will entitle the event holder to expel the user from the premises.
8) The consumption of narcotic substances and/or drunkenness and unacceptable behavior before entering the venue will be grounds for the event holder to deny access without the right to a refund.
9) The venue, Boat Company, or Event Promoter is not liable for any injury or illness caused due to the consumption of alcohol and/or drugs. If a customer is injured and is found under the influence of alcohol and/ or drugs the Venue, Boat Company, and Event Promoter will not be held responsible or be held responsible to pay for any damages or medical bills.
10) Please note that swimming and snorkeling are done at your own risk. One should not participate in any water activity including swimming and snorkeling under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs. If anything happens to the client while participating in water sport, swimming, or snorkeling and is found under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs the Venue, Boat Company, and Event Promoter are not to be held responsible. No claims of damage will be accepted by the Venue, Boat Company, or Event Promoter.
11) The event holder will not be responsible for any loss or theft of tickets. The Venue and Promoter of events are not responsible for any loss/damage or theft of personal belongings.
12) Ticket holders consent to video and sound recording as part of the public for marketing purposes and could be published or distributed accordingly.
13) The dissemination and/or public sharing of any type of multimedia content obtained at any of our events is subject to prior written approval by us.
14) The contracting conditions of each of the services or products (prices, availability, conditions of modification or cancellation, etc.) are those established by the service providers in each case (hotels, agencies, web portals, and/or any other point of sale different from that of the promoter) and by the special conditions established by the promoter of the event as an organizer and / commission agent.
15) Date changes will be accepted as long as it is notified 15 days before the departure of the event for which the acquisition was made. No management / additional fees will be charged for date changes that are made with 15 days or more notice. Refunds will not be issued for errors/mistakes or scheduling issues of purchases already finalized and paid for.
16) If you have purchased a Flexi date ticket; you are entitled to one change of event date/cancelation of the event with 24 hours prior notice. No additional charge or diductions of the refund/purchase will be applied. Failure to communicate a change/cancelation of the event with 24 hours prior notice on a Flexi ticket, will result in a non-issue of the purchase refund.
17) To qualify for a refund of your full ticket price; ticket refunds are only given when and if proof of medical conditions has prevented you to attend the event, dated before the event date / on the event date and from a Mykonos medical center. Tickets are refunded in the case of acts of god with necessary proof.
18) In those cases in which bad weather or sea conditions do not allow the departure of the boat and under previous notification by the company, it will proceed to inform the customers of the change of date of the event or the amount of the ticket will be refunded. Events shell only be canceled by the event holder if it is deemed dangerous to be at sea by the captain of the boat or the port authorities. Rain, cold weather, or cloud cover does not give a reason for the cancellation of an event by the promoter.
19) In those cases in which bad weather does not allow the performance of water sports or activities, there will be no partial or total refund given.
20) No refund will be issued to the ticket holder after the event start time, no matter, if you miss the event / you, were late for the event / thought the event was canceled, etc.
21) You agree to have read and understood what is included/excluded in the final product description and their characteristics on our website before purchasing a ticket. The ticket holder will not qualify for a refund if the client has misunderstood / miss interpreted/thinks that service is included but not stipulated in writing on our official website.
22) The schedules, itineraries, and services included are approximate and may vary without prior notice due to weather conditions and/or causes beyond the control of the event promoter.
23) In those cases in which the company cannot perform the service due to technical problems that prevent its departure, it will proceed to inform customers of the change of date of the event or the amount of the ticket will be refunded.
24) The event holder will not be held responsible for; images that may not correspond to reality/information that might vary slightly from the final product description. The event holder has the right to change / or cancel services indicated in the final product description with prior notice to the ticket holder.
25) You agree to have read and understood that they include all the products and their characteristics. It will not be a reason for reimbursement that the client thinks that service was given and is not advertised on the product page.
26) The schedules and itineraries are approximate and may vary without prior notice due to weather conditions and/or causes beyond the promoter of the event. All these terms and conditions are governed by the law of the country in which the event is held and only in such country.
27) Any of the previous clauses that is null or contrary to the Law, will be considered as not being, subtracting the others in force and with full effectiveness for the parties.
28) All these terms and conditions are governed by Greek law and any conflict arising from any transaction with the developer will be subject only to the jurisdiction of the Greek Courts.
29) All passengers agree to adhere to all covid regulations set out by the Greek Government and to their knowledge are covid negative.
30) Covid refunds will only be available with proof dated before the event or event date issued by a medical center.
31) A fine of 6000€ to 10000€ is applied by the port authority of Greece for jumping off the vessel into the water in restricted areas or if the vessel is in motion.
All details are available at the registered office: Fabrica, Old Town, 84600 Μυκονοσ, Greece.